Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Independence

Freedom to plug and be naked...


Two of my favorite things have suddenly become accessible to me almost 24/7, now that I am living alone and have no regular visitors. I'm still active in my small community, but being retired makes it possible to spend a great deal of alone time at home.

I kind of just fell into staying naked all the time, and during a 24-hour day, if I deduct the time I'm outside or off on errands or dining out, attending meetings, etc. I estimate I am naked 18 hours a day, every day. I'm plugged probably close to 22 hours a day, since I can go out in public plugged.

Of course, Independence Day is more important to me than this, as a Viet Nam veteran, but like all soldiers, I fought for everyone's freedom and that means freedom of expression and lifestyle, and being naked and staying plugged is a part of who I am, what I thrive on, and what I love to do..

I am a military veteran and you simply will not find me supporting any regime in America that seeks to deprive anyone of doing what they love. And as my readers know, I am on a personal mission to get all men, gay and straight, young or old, to get in touch with and be good to the anal half of their sexuality. The prostate is accessible through the rectum for a reason. And whenever I speak of men, I also speak to women...go anal, as well. There's a lot of pleasure and sexual growth that can come from anal play. I embrace it all!

So, this morning, I had difficulty with my normal BM and had to go out into town unplugged and clothed, and the humidity was 86 degrees, and even though the temps were in the high 70s, it felt like the 80s: sorry, no idea what it was in celsius. I didn't like the empty rectum or the sticky clothing covering my body and especially my genitals and anus. During these warmer months, I sleep on top of the covers and only keep my back and shoulders covered, leaving the lower half of my body to luxuriate in the gentle cool breezes from the overhead fan, while I clinch and release my anal muscles and feel the twinge of the sphincter closing around the shaft of the butt plug. Clinch and release.

No comments:

Post a Comment