Thursday, September 24, 2020

Naked and Plugged on a Rainy Day

Edging in the Deep South


I've been in Mississippi now for over four years, and the weather every year has been noticeably different—especially in the summer, going into the fall. What is the same is a higher level of humidity than I am used to, so that rainy days are rarely cool and crisp, as they are in the desert. Instead, rainy days here are usually just soggy and muggy, especially in the summer. I've been disappointed in the fall, especially, because in the desert the fall is a cooler version of summer and going naked outdoors in the early morning in September in the desert is a delicious challenge to get naked and not get icy cold and rush to get dressed.
Not in my backyard!

But finally, today, after an all-night rain that diminished in the early afternoon, it settled into a pinpoint drizzle. And it was crisp and cool, around 65 degrees. It was a perfect time for me to work in the backyard, yep...naked and plugged. I was glad to see that the ground was finally wet enough to allow me to get a shovel under the exposed stumps of some bushes I had been whacking down, one branch at a time, simultaneously fighting with the vines that were woven among the branches of the bushes. I had filled up a deep wheelbarrow with my cuttings and I decided for fun I would just walk boldly across the back yard from my little alcove of bushes and expose myself to prying eyes.

They would of course have to be peering at me through a wall of bushes and vines or through the slats of the yard where I share a wooden fence with the neighbors. The night before I had checked on the legality of being naked on one's own property and discovered that the law was vaguely written. It talked about indecent exposure even on one's property, but indecent exposure means deliberately baring one's genitals for the intent of exposing them to onlookers. 

Any "onlookers" in the other property would have to be voyeurs. So I just walked around feeling spry and, well, butt naked. And from a distance 20 yards (?) I doubt anyone would have been able to see the little arc of glass from the donut base of my butt plug between my butt cheeks.

Nonetheless, what I enjoyed most was feeling the prickling icy droplets of drizzle on my back and butt and chest as I worked. Tomorrow I get my metal hitch plug and cock-ring combo.


3 comments:

  1. Glad you like the blog. I'll check out the adult products from India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever worry if you have an accident? For instance, if I had a plug in but slipped on an icy sidwalk, don't you think that could cause permanent damage? I don't have the courage to wear it outside of the house, just when I am relaxing at home on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I would wear it outdoors, either, if the sidewalks and such were icy. But I usually don't worry about such accidents, because I rarely suddenly fall down. But I hope you enjoy staying plugged at home and get a thrill out of what the plug doesn't in your rectum! Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete