Friday, October 8, 2021

The Benefits of Living Plugged

How a butt plug works in the body to bring health and happiness...

I have no doubt that living plugged is beneficial in ways both overt and subtle. I have written about this before in this blog, but after almost 10 years of blogging about butt plugs, it is inevitable that I will cover the same topics—I hope each time with new perspectives. Be aware, however, that wearing a butt plug in the rectum upwards of 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year is different from using a butt plug in ways that might not be beneficial.

These are the "other" ways a butt plug is used, and since I don't use my plug like that, I can't speak to the benefits, but I can certainly understand the pleasure (how ever temporary it might be).

  • Preparing the hole for being fucked
  • Stretching the sphincter and "ruining" the hole
  • Using the butt plug like a dildo (fucking yourself with your butt plug)
  • Massaging the prostate to achieve "anal orgasms"
It would seem that for each of these uses, a dildo would be better or in the case of the last item massaging the prostate, there are marvelous prostate massagers that are great for anal orgasms but would make lousy butt plugs to wear long term.
 
So, when I talk about the benefits of living plugged and how a butt plug works in the body to bring health and happiness, I'm talking about the cumulative effects, over time, of keeping your rectum plugged with a non-toxic, safe, comfortable plug that is designed for long-term use. Those of you who read my blog and keep up with it know that I wear the Icicles #14 glass plug, or another plug with similar shape and design, the Devi plug. You also know that I recommend the medical grade, stainless steel njoy pure plug that comes in three sizes. I suggest these for those of you who have said that the glass plug with the ring base is uncomfortable for sitting. I've been blessed with deep butt cheeks, I guess, because I'm sitting right now with my glass plug and have been for over an hour as I surf the Net and write this blog post. The only thing I feel, right now, is how the plug shaft (1-inch diameter) is keeping the sphincter from closing completely, and it feels like a delicious butt hole "hug" that I can manipulate by just clinching my ass.

The main benefit of living plugged is improved mental health and a happy attitude.

I don't think I am overstating this benefit. I've been living plugged for almost ten years, and I can tell you that I go to bed each night plugged and look forward to the range of feelings that surge through me from the extra release of endorphins in the brain, and I sometimes declare as my body readjusts itself to the plug as I lie flat, "I love this plug!" And I can also tell you that I wake up each morning and stretch and feel the plug awaken my rectum, prostate, and sphincter with a dribble of pre-cum and an aroused cock. But I don't masturbate. I edge, throughout the  day. 
 
That edging phenomenon takes some discipline, I can tell you, because there have been times when I grab my cock and pump it until I shoot cum on my chest and lie there panting, my cock throbbing as it deflates. And over the years, there's a completely different kind of discipline that I practice, if I have masturbated and ejaculated my semen, I do not remove the plug.

Over time, the endorphin baths that my brain gets has made me happy most of the time. It is not that I don't feel anger,  sadness, regret, or any of the other "conscience" messages that we're all hardwired to feel, it's just that when I look out on the world and interact with people, I treat them with the same respect and love in many many cases that I feel inside me. So my mental attitude is undeniably helped by the simple fact that there's a butt plug in my rectum, working its magic. Science supports the discovery that there is a direct connection between a happy gut and a happy brain; some of us have beneficial bacteria in our gastrointestinal tracts that generates feelings of well being, while others, lacking this same biological stew, can be actually helped with transfusions of fecal material from normally happy people. Here is a link to one such study. You decide for yourself. I find that a butt plug, based upon what others have said about how they feel wearing one long term, aids in this same feeling of well being and satisfaction.
 
Or you can simply think of wearing a butt plug long term and constantly as a very long, slow-motion sexual act that bring on waves of emotional orgasms, and I defy anyone who voluntarily engages in sex to tell me that sex isn't a happiness activity. But being plugged is also a convenient way to get that sexual satisfaction and leaving you hands free to work on projects. I'm researcher and a counselor, and so I can tell you that I can concentrate on both activities better than if my rectum has no plug in it. At the worst of times, when I am physically unable to comfortably wear my plug, I stay naked, and as Jeff Foxworthy says, when you're "nekkid" you don't have on any clothes and you're up to something. 

So here I sit concentrating on this blog post, wearing my plug and naked. 

The second most important benefit of wearing a butt plug throughout the day and night is that, over time, it cures hemorrhoids. 

 
It cures hemorrhoids! It was designed for that purpose, along with the mental well being that being plugged brings. Butt plugs have been around no doubt in one form or another for thousands of years, and I do believe that early humans, if not our ape counterparts, have recognized the connection between what we do with our anuses and feeling good.

The butt plug, but primarily the shaft of the plug, exercises our sphincter muscle and surrounding tissue in the same way that being up and around and walking or running does. It increases blood flow to that region, and we all know that hemorrhoids are caused by sitting too much and getting little exercise. Since without a doubt as a writer I have a sedate lifestyle, the plug in my rectum helps simulate physical activity. Humans evolved to be active and walking and running. Most of us these days humans walk very little, run even less, and are in the seated position throughout the day. 

Other mental and physical benefits of living plugged...

Throughout the day, either sitting, walking, bending, or otherwise moving, the butt plug works itself around the rectum causing me to use my kegel muscles (the pelvic muscles if you will) and it aids in the normal body function of  waste elimination. Nuff said about that. I also aid my digestion with fiber, so there is that. But also living plugged keeps me mentally alert as I go through my day, and it actually helps me to fall asleep by being overcome with a feeling of well being at the end of the day. 
 
The Icicles #14 has a gentle overall curve that fits into the rectum and follows the body contour. Oddly enough, if I turn the curve inward, the tip of the plug rubs against my prostate and thus increases its massage. That is not a good long-term way to wear this plug, but you can do it if you want an added feeling of prostate use when you're fucking or even on your knees with your plugged butt sticking out while you suck cock. (Just sayin' my straight brothers, while you're licking cunt, if you will).


2 comments:

  1. Hello pluggedman,
    im already sorry for my bad english, but I'm really into the idea of living plugged. I'm a woman, but that should not make any differnce, i hope. My only concern on living plugged is that after some months or even years my spincter doesn't work anymore and I can't hold any gas or feces and i have to wear the plug all day for the rest of my life. What is your experience? Can you still hold gas or an enema?

    Love A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm glad to get a response from a woman. I am glad that you also are interested in butt plugs. There is nothing to worry about. You will not harm your sphincter. The key is not to try to wear a large plug all the time. You need something that is reasonable in size. My plug is two inches (5 cm) in diameter; further that wide part goes past the sphincter inside the rectum, which allows for the plug to stay in place. The shaft only holds the sphincter open one inch (2.5 cm) and the base of the plug is as wide as the head of the plug and does not go into the body. It just prevents the plug from slipping inside. Also, the most comfortable long-term plug will be made either of steel or glass. Rubber or silicon will irritate after awhile and it is not as healthy for the body. Also, don't confuse the butt plug and its best shape to a dildo, shaped like a cock. They do not make good butt plugs.

    ReplyDelete