Sunday, May 22, 2022

My Butt Plug is My Pacifier

 The main reason why I live plugged...

My butt plug is my pacifier, quite literally, and has a lot of the same comfort giving features that a baby gets from a pacifier. My plug has butt feel, just as a pacifier satisfies mouth feel. Some users describe this as a comfortable feeling of fullness, but I never quite got that description. It's not like a load in your bottom that you need to get rid of, so maybe "fullness" not quite a good description of why a butt plug is comforting to wear. Now, of course, I am talking about wearing a plug as many hours in a day/night as I possibly can. I don't "use" a butt plug to fuck myself with, but on the other hand, it is a lot like have a dick in my butt that doesn't get soft like a dude's cock after he comes in my ass. 
 
I think a lot of men who like to be fucked would prefer to keep the cock in their asses after sex, but a real flesh cock will deflate and slip out, even if both men agree to try to keep the cock in the ass after climax. It is an unachievable fantasy. But you take a plug and you can sleep with it in your ass all night long, get up the next morning, take a dump and stick it right back in and wear it throughout the day. It's especially nice to walk around with a plug in my rectum. While it moves with my body and my body accommodates its never relenting hardness, the action on the prostate and the sphincter keep things interesting.
 
But even as I'm drifting off to sleep, and I'm clenching my ass to get the feeling in both my sphincter and my cock (the waves of nerve tingling) I want to sing a butt plug lullaby to myself, because it really is a unique and indescribable pleasure that fosters a feeling of well being. As I wake up in the morning, the first thing I enjoy is feeling the plug inside. Taking a piss with a plug in my rectum is also nice. Sometimes I step outside and masturbate for a little while just to enjoy the morning erection and to play with and the challenge to actually piss through the hard on.  Can't be done, but it's fun to try. I don't usually complete to ejaculation. While that can be intense I prefer to keep the horniness going, and yes it is being horny.
 
But living plugged and feeling the hard slick glass plug fill my rectum,  to keep my sphincter forced open, is the main reason I live plugged. I truly never want to take it out for even an instant. It is so much a part of my psychological make up after having it in me for ten years I actually mourn having it out for more than a few minutes at a time. If I have to go several hours during the day with it out, I crave getting it back in when I can, and I always sleep much better and much deeper with the plug in my rectum at night.
 
I absolutely love my butt plug, my portable cock, my pacifier, and the fact that I can do it all the time in a crowd in a restaurant, in the stores on the streets, in the post office in my car during rush hour, among friends at a party, even with my husband of thirty years (alas we're living in different states right now due to work)——and nobody knows. I've only shared the fact that I am wearing a plug with strangers who are of course gay like me. I'm usually met with indifference, so I know that they don't know the pleasures of living plugged. My goal is for this post to be viewed a million times and it's getting close. I'm the most enthusiastic butt plugger man you will ever meet, but I am always glad to read other like me who live plugged, and my hat is off to those who have been doing it for thirty years or more...
 


4 comments:

  1. Excellent post - so accurate!
    Calisia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Calisia. I'm about to post more personal feelings about living plugged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading your blog and all your experiences so thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have recently discovered the world of butt plugs and bought a set of stainless steel plugs. Three different sizes and they all feel great depending on my mood. I have been wearing the smaller one at work for a couple of hours each day, it gives me a feeling of calmness and serenity, I didn't expect that. I plan to increase the number of hours I wear them each day as I get used to it. So looking forward to this plugging journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one made my cock stand on end just reading it. I’ve always looked at my plugs as portable cocks as well. I’ve never had the pleasure of real thing so I’ve got nothing to compare the feeling of a real cock too, however I’d imagine it’s heavenly. Having something constantly stretching my hole and applying pressure to my prostate all day though is magical. I like to exercise my hole daily and love feeling my coco twitch as I clench my plug too. A fun routine I’ve just started is using penis weights in tandem with my plugs. I like to work up to a plug that pushes my limits (in my case square pegs XL egg plug), then I attach a penis weight to the end of my erect penis. The goal is to keep my penis standing firm and horizontal for as long as I possible can, i.e. maintaining a full erection. I try to do so with no other aids beyond my imagination. I’m constantly flexing my PC muscles and clenching down on my plug to keep my cock hard and horizontal. It’s a wonderful way to spend an evening and I’m sure a great workout too! As far as plugs go, I have a massive collection but one thing I’ve never been successful at is finding a cock shaped plug that can actually work long term. Sure, a dildo can always work but slides out without a harness due to the physical design. Can anyone recommend a cock shaped plug that can be used as just that, a plug? There’s something wonderful about knowing a cock is filling you to the brim all day, even if said cock us made of plastic. Yours truly - Sissy Ty

    ReplyDelete