Sunday, June 5, 2022

Living Naked

 Besides Living Plugged

When you're alone and work from home, you can pursue your personal bliss, so now that the weather is warm in the final days of spring 2022, I virtually stay naked and plugged all day and night, except when I go out. I put on a minimum amount of clothing and stay plugged. But yeah, I eventually settle into work, even though I sometimes get all pre-cummy after I get out of bed and go immediately for the coffee, playing with my cock and plugged ass. 

Living alone when I follow my bliss, it is a solo-sexual edging kind of thing, which I intensify sometimes in the afternoon if I lay down for a nap. Unfortunately I don't live in an area that is readily private to go biking like this guy does. Doesn't matter, I've done things like this before, depending on where I've lived. I've even taken extended, naked strolls through my neighborhood in the middle of the night, running through the sprinklers that come on in the city park near my house, and one time even passing another guy on the street at two in the morning, me naked and swinging, exchanging hellos and both of us looking back as we pass, him not quite believing what he has just seen.

 

I've never swam with a butt plug in my ass, but it sure looks fun. You need to get near the last half of the video.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment