Saturday, August 29, 2026

The Custom plug one-month anniversary

Thirty-three days with the custom plug in my rectum.

I am glad that the resizes I made to the source plug were just a few incremental changes here and there. I went from a 1.58-inch diameter egg to a 2-inch diameter egg shown here. I made the shaft a half-inch longer than the source plug and the ring base became a true donut with a much thicker ring of glass around a much smaller donut hole. The donut is about 3 inches in diameter from edge to edge. The entire plug is 7 inches from top to bottom. I probably have an average depth of a rectum, because this plug takes up the entire rectum to the sigmoid colon and the bend in the colon. I feel the egg forcing its way into the end of the rectum inside my body, just a bit farther than my middle finger can reach. Ive read and have experienced what happens when I dig deeper, where the collecting feces is gathering but no yet ready to be expelled. If I force an evacuation too soon with a water enema, I pass a lot of loose waste.

Getting used to this bigger plug (on the left, the one that is my custom design) has caused me to go without the plug about three full nights in this 33 day period and a few hours during times I am at parties or dinners and the food is not the slow-digesting kind I need to stay plugged without incident. After 14 years of writing this blog, I feel I can be graphic and concrete with the physicality of actually living with a plug in my rectum at least 95% of the time. I have finally successfully twisted my phone around with the photo app turned on and without being able to see the phone screen, I have finally gotten the up-close shot of my butt crack with the end of this new plug showing, along with successfully showing the comparative size of the plug superimposed on the photo of my butt and ball sack. I can
t account for the reddish hue of the skin, unless it has something to do with a bit darker light in that area where I place the camera close to my butt crack and click the button icon to take the picture. As you can see, the slight tweaking I have done has created a substantially bigger plug than the original. The challenge has been getting used to the bigness. I have experienced weary butt for the first time in about 10 years since I got so used to the smaller plug. Another delicious effect of a higher mass of borosilicate glass is that the custom-made plug weighs about 1.29 pounds, which also partially accounts for weary butt feeling. Dont misunderstand, weary butt is like having been fucked for more than you can stand but at the same time this added sensitivity, if you can power through it is a true edging accomplishment.

I have long since passed the need to remove the plug even after masturbating and shooting my load. It takes some effort at first to avoid pulling the plug once you ejaculate. Now it is easy and I just clean my chest after shooting and fall back and go to sleep. I like to sleep naked and always make access to my rectum simple, because toying with the wet plug and moist skin of the rectum is soothing and physical. Also I enjoy bringing my wet fingers to my mouth and sucking on them. No. Theres no shit in the rectum at this time. My rectum is clean enough for anyone to tongue me, although there never will be anyone doing that, as I stay true to my partner of 30 years, even though he is living 1200 miles away. Its a bittersweet accommodation for his career and my location in a home I own, where I live alone.

I feel glad that I like my own company and can follow my own post-retirement career. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment