Monday, May 27, 2019

One of Those Nights

Edging...to completion?

This is one of those nights that I just can't leave my dick alone while I've got the plug in my ass. It's hot down here in the deep south even for the end of May...90 something. I don't run the AC at night but I do have a fan moving the air around over the bed. I'm lying on top of the covers and my entire naked body is available to me to caress, my plugged ass to play with by sticking my finger in the crack and running my fingers around the ring base (the only part of the plug that is not sunken into my rectum). A quick note, the ring base is not as intrusive as those plugs with a big rectangular base that virtually covers the entire anus. The ring base (see my ass at the top right of this page) allows me to slip my fingers into the rectum, and play with the shaft and feel the tightness of the sphincter as it also closes around my fingers. It's hot and moist in there. If I keep this up, as my dick hardens and throbs, I just don't know if I can hold off coming.

I don't want to. I like edging, which is why I wear a butt plug 24/7/365—or as close to that as I can get. After six years of plugging, I know it's impossible to stay permanently plugged, so I just accept that there are times when I have to go without it. But this is one of those nights when I'm solidly plugged, my naked body feels fine as I caress it, and I'm keeping a semi-hard cock in between it getting hard and throbbing. I have to back off, and then return to squeezing the head of my cock, feeling my sphincter close around the butt plug shaft, with each squeeze.

I'm also calling this movie night. I found a 32 minute video of a guy who rides a 14-inch-long, 3-inch diameter dildo, going up and down, his ass swallowing the whole thing down to the base, and he keeps this up without once removing it. So sit back and relax. Stuff your ass with your own plug and follow along, feeling something similar to what he must be feeling as you watch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment