Thursday, May 30, 2019

Waking Up Plugged

The pleasures of tossing and turning to go to sleep, and then waking up plugged...


It just doesn't get any better than this.

I sleep naked and plugged outside the covers with a slight breeze from the fan blowing over me. Right there, that's three positive ways to feel stimulated on many levels. 1) I'm a nudist, so being naked is always a pleasure (ok, unless it's frigging cold), and sleeping naked is as good as swimming naked. 2) Sleeping outside the covers allows the breeze to tickle the hairs all over my body, keeping the skin alive and alert to caresses. 3) Being plugged in bed means that every movement causes a cascade of feelings in the anus, the groin, and in my cock; so I get pleasure from tossing and turning during the night.

But I do eventually get to sleep, because before I know it, I am waking up from a restful night's sleep—even if getting to sleep is like having participated in an orgy of edging solo. How much more restful and beautiful is spending part of the night having sex before drifting off? And then there's that first moment of consciousness, and then that twinge in the butt, as I feel my sphincter(s) caress the plug. And the hard-on I wake up to needing to piss. All this is a pleasure.

Simple anal fingering technique for anal
masturbation
There are two themes that run through my blog about living plugged, and the pictures and videos I choose to include reveals both of them. First, men (gay or straight) can enjoy the sheer pleasure of anal play (male anal masturbation). Straight men are taught (implied, maybe) that to get in touch with the anal side of sexuality is too "gay", but that couldn't be further from the truth. Anal sexuality is at least half of the pleasure any man can enjoy from sex, and just maybe, fucking the prostate from inside the rectum is more powerful than when it is just used in the act of penetrating a partner and leaving it untouched while it does it's business. We've seen the work that massaging the prostate with an Aneros can do for a man, gay or straight, and this leads me to the second theme running through my blog about living plugged.

This plug show that the plug doesn't have to be
inserted deep to massage the prostate. The
prostate is just a finger depth away.
This second theme has to do in part about "living plugged". Why do I want to keep a plug in my rectum as much as possible? Why did I decide after inserting a plug in my ass for the very first time back in the 1990s that I never wanted to take it out? Prior to that I had bottomed in my relationships as much as I topped. And in fact, I did everything and enjoyed it. I also loved to suck cock. But all that is beside the point: what is it about wearing a butt plug that is different from just having sex for an hour here and there and then going empty the rest of the time?

I don't really understand it. But why do I like to keep a butt plug in my rectum? For one thing, I feel content from being washed in endorphins in the brain when I'm plugged. Every little tug on my rectum from the plug, every squeeze of my butt muscles, all that sets off a stream of endorphins. It's not an overwhelming endorphin bath to say the least, but it's enough to amp up my outlook on the day as I go about my business.

For example, just yesterday, I joined the neighbors outdoors on my street while we ate watermelon and visited for a couple of hours. I was plugged. I assumed they were not, and it wasn't just my little "secret" pleasure that made it pleasurable (although many pluggers do get real pleasure from being secretly plugged). It was the contentment of the plug in my rectum as I did such an ordinary thing. "Living Plugged" is the whole point of this blog and one I lay before all men, gay or straight. But just as important, maybe, is the whole idea of anal sexuality for all men. Staying plugged all the time is probably not nearly as practical for most men who still work and are out and about a lot more than I am. But at least all men can discover the joy and deep pleasure of anal penetration for moments or hours, in play with a partner or as part of a solo sex session. Dildos have their place, sure, as substitute cocks, but butt plugs are designed to stay put once they are inserted. And I KNOW that most men engage in self-sex regularly, when the wife or boyfriend is away and we have some private time. I don't mean to leave women out of this discussion, but for the most part, women are already much more in touch with their sexuality than men are. And I have to say it, straight men quite often deny themselves half of their sexuality by not exploring their rectum and anal masturbation.


2 comments: