Monday, June 3, 2019

Dry Boning

I'm dry-boning tonight...plugging "dry."


Which means I inserted my glass plug dry, without the aid of lube and I moistened the glass by licking it with spit. And that's it. Of course, it helps that I had been wearing my plug for 24 hours and had removed it for a BM. At that point I cleaned my bum, inserted two fingers with aloe gel and got as far into my rectum as I could to check for bits of fecal matter. There was none. I wiped the anus clean and then played with my rectum with my fingers, until the aloe had be absorbed into the anal tissues, leaving the area inside and out in a nice fleshy smooth state.

I simply would not recommend using any other plug material than glass or steel. No matter how smooth silicon is, there will be drag on the skin. There will be only a minimal amount of drag with the smooth glass or steel. Both are high-quality, hypoallergenic materials. And all it takes to removed the plug comfortably after an extended time in the rectum...say 12 hours or so, is to work a finger inside the anus with a little spit.

A dry plug in a dry rectum (actually "humid" and warm rectum) provides a different feel than a slick, lubed-up, slippery plug. Both are stimulating to the sphincter and prostate when you exercise your kegel muscles, which I do often and sometimes hold a clinch to the count of 60 seconds (an arbitrary time), which will yield a cascade of stimulation from the sphincter to the prostate to the frenum below the cock shaft. Be kind...I'm not taking the time to check all these terms, but if you're a guy, you're familiar with everything I've just said.

What is left to say?
In fact some male butt plugs are made with a little finger that sticks out from underneath the anus to the underside of the penis complex, to the frenum, which is also highly sensitive. With a dry plug and clinched muscles held for at least a minute, you will get an intense thrill, and even when you release your clinch, the feeling doesn't stop suddenly, but rather diminishes, like the last gasp of an ejaculation. But all this feeling is done from inside the rectum.

The dry plug hugs the flesh like a fist inside the rectum rather than slipping around inside, and you get this delicious feeling of intimacy with your plug, almost as if it is part of your body and not a foreign object that has been inserted and moved around in the rectum.

For a change of pace, the video I use tonight is a very well done self-suck, and turn the sound up, so you can hear the guy whimper with the pleasure he gives himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment