Thursday, April 8, 2021

Still Plugged but busy with new post-retirement job

 Plugging has been spotty for awhile

I think like a lot of people I have been eating comfort food while stuck at home with the pandemic restrictions, and I've been working from home on a post-retirement job that is getting just crazy busy. So the comfort food is not my usual menu and I just can't seem to stop eating and snacking and digesting the food more, too much.

I just wanted to check in and say hello from the deep South. This past winter was very cold...my central heat went out and I had to heat room to room with a portable heater. Then my main computer died and I lost a lot of files. 

I'm thinking about everyone and I wish you the best plugging. Now that it's spring I can go naked outside in my back yard. Love to sometimes masturbate in the sunlight and watch my reflection in my dining room window. I love to pee on my carport at night facing the street, fully naked and stick my finger up my plugged ass.

Well, that's just me. I guess we each have our own ways of feeling horny, and after nine years with a plug in my ass, and living apart from my husband of 30 years (through no fault of our own, my plug is better than a stranger's cock, and it comforts me at night to wear it to bed and think of my husband.

Alas! I'll try to check in occasionally.

7 comments:

  1. Nice to know that you still here. I am trying to keek my butt plugged for the most time as possible. Maybe i am at 1/3 of the time plugged. Have a nice days being plugged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What issues prevent you from being plugged longer? My issue is digestion cycle and always has been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Digestion circle is a big problem for me too. But the biggest problem for me is the size. I like to use larger plugs so the most common issue is pain, or being uncortable

      Delete
  3. Great to hear from you! You got me worried :) All the best from the Middle East.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also glad to hear from you again. That pesky digestive cycle can really be annoying! I'm also plugged less these days, though I am doing a lot more anal sex this last year since buying a HiSmith Premium sex machine last spring. What a good move with the pandemic pretty much ruining dating - but as you say, it is far safer and controllable.

    Still, my glass Divi plug gets quite a bit of use at least weekly these days. It is still the best one I have in my collection for comfort.

    Take care and have fun with the warm weather coming up! :-)

    Calisia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a horny moment this afternoon, naked and plugged and shaved by cock and balls and crack, and the plug is deep and dry.

    ReplyDelete