Sunday, June 27, 2021

More Dry Plugging Thrills, Chills, and Oops!

 I've settled for a single drop of water-based lube...


When I stick my finger in my plugged rectum, I want the skin around the base of the plug to be barely moist, kind of like it's just natural body sweat. Keep in mind that I wear the ring-based plug, so getting my finger into my sphincter where it's closed around the 1-inch shaft, is easy. The ring base also lies within my butt cheeks and doesn't block the hole.

You can't really tell if you could get your finger much past the base of the plug in this shot, but what I like about this one is how authentic it looks, and I can imagine this worker (notice the knee pads) having a horny moment on the job and taking a break. Why not? He's up in the attic and it's probably hot.

My dedicated readers might realize that I work on this blog when I'm plugged, and this morning, around 6 a.m. is no exception. I got up from a six-hour sleep, feeling refreshed with my plug in all night and dry, because I had used the barest amount of water-based lube just on the tip of my fingers and then applied to the very tip of the egg-shaped plug, just enough to enable it to slide into the sphincter and push it open, going from the tip of the egg to the wide part, at about 2 inches in diameter.

Readers will also know that I don't want to destroy my ass but I do enjoy getting that sphincter stretched slowly open, sliding the egg into the rectum and then feeling the sphincter attempt to close, which it can't because the shaft is one inch in diameter and keeps my sphincter active and full of feeling as I move around.


And readers know that I love the look of almost any plug in any man's ass. I could never get something this large in my butt and actually keep it there. The largest I've ever managed is a 3-inch diameter plug. Got it in, but the shaft was too short between the plug and the base, and it shot out of my ass as soon as I tried to stand up. I just love to be plugged 24/7/365 (with the proviso that it's just most of the time)




No comments:

Post a Comment