Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Naked, Plugged, 24/7/365

I can work naked in the back yard again!

I tried working naked this summer, but it was just too hot and buggy, here in Mississippi, and we had more than the usual amount of rain. But now that it's cooler, the bugs have begun to bug off, and even though new neighbors have moved into a house right next door to me that had been vacant for almost four years, and even though they can see over the fence between us, I can still be naked most of the time, since they work in another town.

I dug this picture out of an older post, done six years ago, and it needs to be shown again.  Body builders are not my type, but this guy is perfect in every way, and his mammoth cock just makes me want to choke myself to death on it. 

Anyway, it's just my horny plugged rectum talking right now. I'm having a particularly good session plugged and feeling nothing but pleasure with the plug. Been up since five a.m. and I can tell that I can put off a BM for later, much later. 

I remind those of you who try to live plugged and have some issues with digestion, like me, that it's perfectly safe to do Imodium long term—but never never never take too many in a single day, and use them ONLY for slowing the digestion, or what it actually does is for the gut to absorb the water from the waste. I learned just the other day that "normal" evacuation is a range of from three times a day to three times a week. Anything more than three per day is a bit concerning, and anything less than three times a week is concerning in the opposite direction. I'm in the multiple per day category, and so I take Imodium...or actually a generic. And I'm once again trying to get back to pre-Covid eating (you know eating too much comfort food while stuck at home).

I was also going over some comments from past blog readers and I thought now would be a good time to revisit some of my advice (based solely on my experience and observation), since I am truly dedicated and enthused about living plugged, or as I like to say living with a plug in my rectum 24/7/365 (conditionally). If you use glass or metal plugs, there's no need to use silicone-based or oil-based lube. It's just going to leak around the plug and stain your shorts, and if you go commando, stain your pants. Water-based lube is just fine for glass and metal, and really, I put just a drop of lube inside my sphincter, which allows the plug to slide in smoothly. I NEVER have to re-lube as might be if I were wearing a silicone or rubber plug.  But NEVER use silicone lube on a silicone plug. It eats the plug.

Just enjoy plugging my friends, both men and women. I'm in heaven when I'm plugged, and for the last two years or so, I stay naked most of the time. I sleep naked always, and I stay naked during the day unless I have to go out into public. I'm living my childhood fantasy, however, with the naked part and my adult fantasy living plugged. Whatever you do, follow your bliss. 

3 comments:

  1. I've retired all my silicone plugs for that reason - they get "stuck" in there after hours of wearing them! Glass ones are fantastic! I am getting a metal one for myself for my upcoming birthday! :-)

    Very nice blog entry and pictures - enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you Calisia. Nothing better than glass or steel for all day wear. I still have a couple of silicon plugs, one with a cock ring, and when I'm really horny, I put that one on first and shove it completely past the sphincter, and follow that with my glass plug. I can't go very long like that, but then for that particular session it's purely for the masturbation and cum at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I don’t share the same ability to retain lubricant as you folks. The best lube I’ve discovered personally is Crisco. It certainly will stain, and it’s not always the easiest I suppose to use but it works better then anything I’ve tried before and it’s all I use now days. I find it last for hours and before sleeping with a plug I will insert a significant amount of it up my rectum and really coat the plug well. In the morning, I’ll rotate my plug 360 a few times and remove it. I’d love to be able to insert plugs dry but for me it’s too painful. I agree, with the first comment on this post that silicon plugs definitely do stick and can be painful to remove if the lube wears off over night. For me, whenever it comes to anal, wether it be my plugs or my fucking machine working my hole tiredlessly, it’s all about the lube and LOTS of it. I’ve never read anything negative about using Crisco however I’m no expert on the subject. I don’t believe it will cause harm from internal use however if he best to do your own research. This just happens to be a live that works extremely well for me and I’m going to continue to use it.

    ReplyDelete