Thursday, September 30, 2021

Shopping plugged

 6:30 a.m. adventure

I think the guy wearing the butt plug
tail under his pinafore is mixing
metaphors, but it's cute from the back.


This was one of those very pleasant outings when I am plugged and I'm firing on all cylinders (or something like that). I got up at 3 a.m. and made coffee, surfed the net, and otherwise walked around waking up and monitoring my need to evacuate. I was pleased to see that my digestive system was calm and nothing was pushing to be downloaded so to speak. Eventually, getting closer to 6 a.m. I went ahead and pulled my plug, and it came out clean and still very moist from a single drop of water-based lube that I had used hours earlier.  I also explored my rectum with my finger to see if I was still clean. I was, so I put another drop of lube inside the sphincter, and just re-inserted my plug. Then I got dressed and got to Walmart by 6:30.

If you go out plugged, you need to make sure that you're prepared to have an unexpected urge to evacuate, but the best way to be safer to avoid disaster or embarrassment is to monitor how well you are feeling with the plug in at home and moving around quite a bit. I've even gone to cookouts where they will be serving bbq and been successful. But I always go to such events with an eye to being able to disappear into a restroom or even a bathroom in someone's house and clean up (and wash the plug). If I can re-insert it, fine, but occasionally I might have to put it in a pants pocket. 

I think those of you who go plugged out in public for an extended period of time should make sure that you can take care of yourself in a sticky situation. Many years ago, when I was getting used to living plugged in a real and committed way. I always carried a plastic baggy with a wet paper towel. Prep was getting the towel very wet, folding in and making the towel and the plastic ziplock bag flat and small, so that it could go unnoticed into the back pocket of my pants. I only had to use this once, when I had been driving between cities and ended up in a restaurant needing to unplug and clean up.

So, yeah, today, I went to Walmart and enjoyed going up and down all the aisles, shopping and greeting fellow customers with a smile, scootching around people in crowded aisles internally being flooded with  endorphins, feeling my plug as my sphincter tightened around it. Being plugged in public alleviates any boredom with long lines, and of course, I always wonder if I'm wearing a plug, who else might be? I have no true idea of the statistic on this, except that women are more likely than men to wear butt plugs, but men are catching up fairly steadily. And I don't think the Deep South is any less likely to have people who provide themselves secret pleasures under their clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment