Tuesday, August 30, 2022

What I've learned in ten years of living plugged

 Living plugged means keeping a plug in your rectum as close to 24/7/365 as possible.

The latest stats I have on this past 30 days is having my plug out of my rectum for a total of an hour in each 24-hour period. And for 30 days, that's 30 hours without a plug and 690 hours with a plug in my rectum. 30 days is 720 hours. It's very difficult to extrapolate this out for ten years because that's a long time in a human's life. That takes me back to the year 2012, when I started wearing my butt plug as much as I could. This was after experimenting with it for several months and finding the best plug for my particular butt cheek depth (being able to sit on hard surfaces and not drive the plug much deeper into my rectum, being able to control my digestion through diet, learning what foods to avoid, what quantities of consumption, and the magic pill.

Loperamide Hydrochloride Mechanism Of Action
IMODIUM® products contain an active ingredient called loperamide hydrochloride, which works to slow the movement of your intestines. Loperamide binds to a molecule (receptor) in the gut wall. It slows the digestion of food but does not prevent bowel movements. I use a pill form that contains loperamide and is a generic.

So I have lived for ten years with a very quiet gut, virtually no gas and only unexpected diarrhea after eating something I shouldn't. I've had to give up extremely fatty foods, but especially foods that are high in animal fat. It's a fact of life, I'm afraid that to live plugged you will have to monitor what you eat, and recognize (or learn) just what your own body is equipped to handle. I have what is known as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and without the particular diet with lots of rice, lintels, and very few vegetables that cause gas I tend toward a loose stool. So my diet has to include foods that digest slowly and the magic pill that helps absorb water and salt.

I could talk about plug design (configuration) and material till the cows come home, but I don't think this message is getting through as well as it could. The ideal configuration is a bulb (like an egg) on a shaft, and a base that doesn't dig into the butt cheeks. The shaft should be at least half the diameter of the widest part of the bulb (or egg) and should be long enough to allow the shaft to be both inside the rectum and outside the rectum (or longer than the entire sphincter ring of muscle. There should be a definite seating of the sphincter around the shaft. If the shaft is too short the plug will have a tendency to be forced out of the anus.

The plug should not be shaped like a cock. That's more fit for a dildo. You don't really want to have a fucking action (in and out) if you're living plugged. The plug should be hugged tightly by the entire rectum and the sphincter should clinch around the shaft.

You might be able to live plugged with a silicon plug, but I highly doubt that you will be able to insert it and forget it, because it will call for frequent lubrication. Silicon and rubber are materials that are still porous enough to absorb lube over time and then get "dry" in the rectum and cause irritation. The only two materials for true long-term comfort are either medical grade stainless steel or borscilicate glass. I've been using plugs since the mid 1990s (off and on) and I have tried everything, including dildoes, vibrating plugs and dildoes, silicon and other forms of rubber. Also realize that only glass and steel do not break down over time and you don't need anything staying in your rectum that is going to send micro elements into your blood stream.

Living plugged is meant to have a plug in your rectum and to leave it alone. Let it do its work, and while that might be very subtle, the rewards of the fact that your rectum is always plugged will be sufficient to give you thrills throughout the day and night and at times drive you to raging erections...all hands free. Living plugged also means that I (you will have to decide for yourself) don't ejaculate very often. Instead I simply edge and sigh with pleasure. 

And in case you missed the time I posted about the plug as being better than a real human cock, I'll repeat it here. A well designed butt plug, made out of the best material, that has no  design faults that causes any type of irritation is superior to a cock in your ass, except when it isn't. I still love being fucked—but there always comes the moment, shortly after we ejaculate when the cock has to leave the rectum. This is such a short time after being first inserted that you'll spend less time fucking than you will eating a good meal. Living with a plug in your rectum allows you to be "fucked" while you eat, to be fucked as you walk around, go shopping, drive your car, ride a bike, or sit and watch TV, sleep, shower, be naked or clothed.

2 comments:

  1. You’re doing a fantastic job selling these glass plugs. I’m not opposed to glass/metal plugs but I’ve been a big fan of square pegs silicon toys for a long time. L’une absorption has always been an issue though. I think you’ve finally convinced me to go get a new glass plug. The thought of being able to realistically plug for 23 hours a day is heavenly. Nice to hear from you again as always! - Sissy Ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the reposts of your older photos and videos. Keep 'em coming. Here's a beautiful plugged butt with an NJoy 2.0 neatly installed:
    https://thumb-p5.xhcdn.com/a/JACq4ntI0EKCrPxWMrrH4A/000/108/640/855_450.jpg
    I love my NJoy 2.0. I've been wearing mine now for the last ten days with just a short daily break of just a few minutes. It's a perfect fit to my butthole and rectum and it feels great!
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete