Thursday, October 6, 2022

Successful Continuous Plugging Hour by Hour, Day by Day...

The Rhythm of the Body 

Staying plugged ten, twenty, thirty hours with minor interruptions for body functions is effortless if you attune yourself to your body's changing rhythm. Over the ten years I've been living plugged, I allow for unavoidable changes in the body rhythm and don't fight it when my body insists on cleansing itself. It can take all day, some days, for me to finish evacuating as thoroughly as my body insists, and it's useless to fight the body. 

Of course I mourn the hours on such days that my rectum is empty and my plug is waiting in the bathroom cleaned and clear and ready for rectum. The clear glass of my plug and anal flesh  belong together as naturally as a ring on a finger, a comfortable pair of shoes on my feet.

But to stay plugged 90 percent of the time over the course of a year, I eat the kinds of foods that don't cause digestive distress, foods that are slow to digest, that are low in gas, and I take my daily doses of Immodium. I also do not douche very deep. It is really only  to keep the rectum clean between bowel movements. Your body will not fill the rectum up with poop until it is ready to be released. If you insist on too much douching, you will keep your digestive system from forming solid stool. 

Get used to body-waste elimination. Every animal on earth has to do this. You're no different, unless you are not a physical being. And man do I love having a physical body to enjoy the intense pleasure of living plugged. Our physical bodies are equipped with sensory receptors of one kind or another on every square inch of our bodies. We have concentrations of nerve endings in all the right places in our butts to keep us informed of our physical state of being. You will feel pain if something is not right. You will feel pleasure in the same area when all is right and good. A plug in my rectum provides pleasure to me all day and all night; it provides a feeling of well being.

Keep in mind that the rectum is empty and clean most of the time, but once or twice a day (or less), stool comes into the rectum from the colon and the rectum stores it. You feel this as a the need to take a poop and when you do, you eliminate the stool. At this point with just a little bit of clean up, you can insert the plug and keep it there until the colon once again empties the stool into the rectum. THE SECRET TO STAYING PLUGGED is to slow down the digestion and use fiber and Imodium to help form firm stools. That way you're not constantly trying to poop, and when you do the stool doesn't coat the rectum, the stool comes out clean.

Even the living micro-organisms in our digestive tracts are necessary for good health and provide the feelings of well being, which is why you do not want to destroy those organisms with soap. They play a role in digestion and other  functions.

Women. You need to help your male counterparts get past the wrong-headed notions that anal is bad or not "manly". 

Men. You need to experience the joy of getting fucked or use toys that will do the same thing. I'm gay, but I wasn't always in tune with my ass and the internal P spot. Living plugged is better than getting fucked for a short half hour every few days. Right now, my husband is living in a different place. I live alone. I stay plugged.

I even went to the doctor the other day plugged for a scan of my abdominal region. He didn't need to do a colonoscopy, so he never knew that I had a plug in my rectum the whole time. Now, I wouldn't wear a metal plug because of those metal detectors you have to walk through in some places. I don't think they can detect glass.

2 comments:

  1. Just ordered an icicle 14 because of this blog, for my first time, great stuff, any advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you Anon. The very next post is written specifically for you and others who are willing to try the Icicles14. The only issue I have read is that it isn't comfortable to sit down on if you have a shallow butt. However, I think those who might have had discomfort issues are inserting the plug (which is curved) in the wrong direction.

      Delete