Saturday, October 8, 2022

Number 1 Recommended Plug for Living Plugged

An In-Depth Look into the Icicles #14 Borosillicate Glass Plug

An alternative is the Devi Glass Plug (same thing, different name) 


This is the only plug I've worn for the last ten years while I enjoy living plugged (having a plug in my rectum for almost 90% of the time, 24/7/365x10 approximately 87,760 hours). It is that comfortable. But some people say it's uncomfortable to sit on and that may be true. For maximum comfort, even while sitting, the plug should be worn with the head of the plug toward the back of the body and not toward the abdomen. This is essential, because a look at the rectum itself will show that it is also likewise angled in the body, and only moves into place above the anal opening for waste elimination. As the graphic below shows the head of the plug is worn AWAY from the prostate, thus also allowing a more complete insertion of the plug. Obviously, then, as the man sits down and the ring on the surface of the chair is pushed further into the rectum, the prostate will not present any resistance. But if the man wants a prostate massage (not recommended as a long-term-wear activity), the plug can be worn with the head facing toward the prostate).


 

10 comments:

  1. They just emailed me saying there are none in stock so that sucks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you order from Amazon or where? Do you live in the US?

      Delete
    2. Pleaseme.ca I'm in Canada. I got a refund but it's not in my account yet

      I'll just get a devi off Amazon, though I'll need to make an account

      Delete
    3. I guess you can get the Icicles #14 at Amazon, or the Devi prisms. I have one of each and they're exactly the same.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, Amazon has the devi and it's way cheaper

      Delete
    5. What lube would you recommend? First time

      Delete
    6. With a glass plug, you can use anything you want and it will be sufficient. Anal Flesh loves slick non-porous glass. I sometimes use Astrolube from Walmart, sometimes a vaseline based lotion. But with a glass plug you needn't use much lube. It will not dry out or be absorbed by the plug. You can go hours without re-lubing. I'm talking 12 to 24 hours without re-lubing. Too much lube and it will soak into your underwear and even show through your pants

      Delete
  2. Have you ever tried njoy pure plug series? They have a very similar shape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I went with the Icicles #14 (or the Devi Prisms) I got the NJOY pure plug. That was before it created the NJOY 2.0 which is big. While the stainless steel was nice, as well as the shape of the business end of the plug, the oval ring base had a sharp edge, rather than infinite roundness. This quickly dug into my skin right at the entry to my anus. The most I could get out of the plug before it was pure agony was all night. I still have that plug but will never use it again. This was my experience, but I won't condemn the plug for others to use.

      Delete
  3. I think I’m going to have to bite the bullet and try one of these. 10 years of praise is enough to warrant giving this one a shot I think haha. I hope you’re getting a sponsorship here because you sure do put this plug on the pedestal haha. But in all seriousness, looking forward to giving it a try. Personally, I’m a huge fan of square peg silicone plugs, but firmness of glass and texture is very unique and always pleasurable. - Sissy Ty

    ReplyDelete