Sunday, May 26, 2019

I'm Back!

I'm back after a years' long hiatus.

That's right, guys and my women friends, I took a long break from writing in my blog. The last three years have been busy, exciting, time-consuming, and just plain energizing. I now live in the deep south and have discovered that the people here are just not what you might think about southerners! And the gay couples and the hunks with bubble butts leave me wondering if southern men know about the joy of living plugged? I bet they do. In the small town where I live, there are three adult sex toy stores all within 15 miles of me. I've only been to one, but yes...they do know about butt plugs aplenty.

Anyway, now that this will be my first of many new posts, I hope that some of my old friends will discover that I'm open for business again. I can't promise to post weekly but it all depends on how many clients I have for my real job who need my help. I work at home, so it's going to be a little odd. First of all, I stay butt naked and only put on clothes when clients show up or when I have to go outdoors for the newspaper or run errands. Rest assured, however, that even if I have to be clothed to run errands or even to deal with clients in my home, chances are I'm wearing my beautiful Devi glass plug, pictured above. It's the same plug I'm wearing in my logo picture, also above and to the right of the page.

I'm wearing it right now, and as I sit here, I've pulled my butt cheeks apart so that the ring base is in positive contact with the chair bottom and is pushing the plug deeper into my rectum while at the same time being prevented from going past the sphincter because of the ring base. My sphincter is likewise strained and causes an explosion of feeling while I sit here. My cock is throbbing with the beat of my heart, and precum is leaking into my foreskin, which I can occasionally dip my finger into for a tasty drop on my tongue.  Note that the plug on the left also has a ring base, and what makes these the very most comfortable plugs is that the base fits between the butt cheeks like a coin in a slot. True enough however that the huge bases on some plugs look kind of sexy, but for a long-assed wearing session, the ring base is the best.

I'm glad summer-like weather has come to visit, because it means I can sleep atop the covers all night long and play with my butt and cock as the slight breeze from the overhead fan tickles my naked skin.


Mmmm...just wow.
In my rush to get back to this blog, I collected a few images to include and a video, but in the coming weeks I hope to include vids and images that practically make me cum just looking at them. I really love closeups the the male genitalia, bare naked and raw. I love the way cocks look all red and swollen from hours' long edging sessions. I'm not a big fan of ruined man cunts, but I like to show them for variety, and it usually shows just how big a plug can actually go into a man's rectum. However, if you do plugging as I do for the positive benefits to the anus (like curing hemorrhoids) it's possible to derive negative consequences when the rectum, anus, and sphincter is treated too brutally. Nice cock, but not how subtle his plug base is in this picture, and yet it's providing him the kind of pleasure that all men can have if they can just get past the idea that anal play is just for gay men like me. Straight men have just got to join those of us who love our butts and our holes, and a backdoor to the prostate.

I hope you enjoy the video for this post, and please let me know if you're a returning friend in the comments section! This is the famous NJOY Pure Plug. It's quite well designed and the Devi plug echoes the design.




1 comment:

  1. I am very glad that you are back. I also wear NJOY Pure Plug. Vadim.

    ReplyDelete