Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Living Plugged 24/7/365 Update

Entries day by day

December 14, 2022


I woke up like any other day, around 5 a.m. I had of course slept naked and was still wearing my butt plug. This was coming up on the end of ten years. Or maybe is a month into my eleventh year wearing a plug 24/7/365 (you know as best I can).

 So after making coffee, feeding my cat, and crawling around on the floor feeling my butt plug so nice in my ass, first thing I looked for on the computer was guys wearing butt plug vids, and here's one for straight guys and women. The boyfriend is wearing the plug and if you watch this whole vid you will see that he really gets into fucking, and I can actually feel what he feels in my own ass as I watch.

 Enjoy


December 15, 2022 

 I'm sitting here at my computer fully clothed, plugged, and ready to go out shopping. I am extremely hard right now, feeling about to burst...but I won't. I'll just enjoy this new intensity of edging today.

The weather has turned colder so that being clothed is more comfortable than being naked, at least when I'm outside. I'll add more when I get back from town.

December 17, 2022

It's colder even in the house today, so I am wearing a light pullover shirt with long sleeves, naked below the waist though. Oddly I've had my plug in without removing it for a bowel movement for 16 hours. I haven't eaten much today, so it might be a 24-hour continuous plugging with no break. The day before, however, I had to remove and replug about three times, which is usual. Guys, if you have to clean up your plug every time you remove it, you're stool is probably not hard enough. I rarely have any "stuff" on my plug when I remove these days. My diet is not perfect, but over the last ten years, I've learned what to eat to digest slowly and I use immodium (generic) every day. I suffer no side-effects for this long-term use.



December 18, 2022 

I made it to 23 hours last night and had to removed the plug because my anus felt very dry. I had plugged the night before with just a very small amount of lube and went 23 hours. In that time the lube (water based) had finally been absorbed in my skin; further even though I ate very little yesterday, by 9 p.m. (the 23-hour mark) I did have to poop and I've learned to never allow discomfort to continue. It's your body trying to tell you something. In my case, it was a clean poop and with just a slight anal wash with a wet pad, plus another very small amount of lube, I re-plugged within two minutes and have now gone another 14 hours without unplugging. You do this long enough, and soon you see that staying plugged about 90 % of the time for ten years is fairly easy to do.


I've developed an absolute love of my butt plug in my rectum 24/7/365 (90%) over the years and one person who wrote me wondered if it desensitized me to the thrill of what a plug will do to my prostate. I didn't answer very thoroughly, but here's the real secret. While it's enjoyable to stimulate and massage the prostate, and you can eventually learn to cum hands fee on your cock, the real long-lasting and ever more satisfying is how my particular plug (glass with a 1-inch diameter shaft) that keeps the sphincter busy and open and trying to close. You get nerve stimulation of the sphincter with every movement you make it throughout the day and night, and it ALWAYS feel so good. Feeling that kind of sexual good all day never gets desensitized.

5 comments:

  1. First of all - what a mile stone! Congratulations on ten years. Simply put, thats an incredible feat and inspirational. I have no doubt, ten it’s been 10 years of pure pleasure as well. I know you specifically angle your plug so that the head curves away from the prostate, but regardless due to its size I’m sure it still applies some indirect pressure. My question is, over the past 10 years of near continuous plugging would you say you’ve noticed any desensitization of your prostate from as a result of constantly being plugged? I would love to hear your thoughts on that. PS amazing gif to start this post, it would be a dream to be part of that train. Here’s to ten more years of plugging! My favourite blog of all times, keep them cumming! - Sissy Ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've become desensitized to my prostate's feelings, but I have become used to the greater intensity so that once I masturbate to completion (rarely) I don't feel like pulling my plug out. I feel no discomfort after ejaculating with the plug in my rectum, and I simply sigh with pleasure. Living plugged is a whole other way of life, if you ask me. I sitll get hard just writing about how good it feels to have the plug buried in my rectum. I honestly hope I die with my butt plugged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life plugged is simply a better life. I couldn’t agree more. Unfortunately, although I too rarely masturbate to completion, when I do cum, I often still fight and struggle with the urge to remove my plug. For myself, to remain plugged for any length of time I need to refrain from cumming, which I’m fine with. I think overall the plug west gives me far greater pleasure then the short seconds of extract experienced during a full blown orgasm. Hopefully, with patience and practice this can change for me too over time. Sissy-Ty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year!!! Here's to another one fully plugged for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long time no post? Hope everything is well on your end. Sissy Ty

    ReplyDelete