Thursday, July 25, 2024

Living Plugged is Essential


 Living Plugged 24/7/365

The overwhelming percentage of the time, from October 2012 to July 2024...almost 12 years...I have had an Icicles #14 in my rectum. I can only estimate a percentage based on how often I have to remove the plug and how long I average getting it back in. You know, sleeping with the plug inserted in my rectum and then taking care of pooping, cleaning up and re-plugging. I also have to take into account the amount of time I have to go without the plug, depending on how cooperative my digestive process is. Generally, I can stay plugged at least 12 to 18 hours before I have to remove it, for defecation and sometimes (as rarely as I can) unplug when I go out in public and I don't want to risk having a crisis removal. You get the picture.

But with 11 years and nine months under my belt, here is a quick estimate of the total number of hours in that time I've been living plugged. I'll never reach a hundred percent of the time plugged. It is physically impossible.

• Total number of hours in 11.9 years: 104,244 hours

• Estimated time unplugged for poop & cleanup in 11.9 years: 2,172 hours

• Estimated time unplugged for digestive and other physical restrictions in 11.9 years: 6,188 hours

• Estimated time unplugged for travel and time away from home without the plug available in 11.9 years: 2000 hours

10,360 hours in 11.9 years unplugged is 9.9 or 10% of the time.

I have been plugged for 93,884 hours in 11.9 years.



And I can tell you this. This plug has never felt uncomfortable during all that time. I also freely unplug should I feel some sort of crisis digestive issue (runs or bloating and pressure just above the rectum in the colon). I do engage in other plugging activities, just for the sheer pleasure of it, which rarely leads to ejaculation but is always nice.
I do hope my fans check back occasionally for new posts, which I admit are rare these days. I just felt I didn't have much new to add, but I have to say as always that I just love living with a plug in my rectum. I never fail to get hard just talking about it, and one of the other activities I engage in besides just having the plug in my ass, is playing with my rectum when it is unplugged and I just explore that wonderful, accepting flesh inside the rectum and then slide the plug slowly slowly back in, feeling everything part to allow for the plug, always familiar to the rectum flesh, the muscles, the nerve endings. The plug is home now, where it has been for 12 wonderful years, 12 years free of hemorrhoids, the best time of my life having to do with self-love and contentment.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back! I’m always popping by time and time again hoping for an update and to re-read blog posts. Glad to see you’re still plugging and living your best life! Hope to hear more soon. Lovely pics to accompany this post by the way. Sissy Ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you, too.

    ReplyDelete