Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Secret World of Butt Plugging

Who secretly wears butt plugs on a daily basis?

Any time you do a google search for butt plugging there are thousands of results that come back for the person to consider. But in a way, finding out the kinds of people who secretly wear butt plugs among their family and friends, out in public and sleep with them is another matter. In the few months that I have been doing this blog and in reading various forums, I have been surprised at statements like these that open discussions:

"I'm a straight guy...and my wife doesn't know I wear a butt plug..."

"I've often wondered...who is wearing a butt plug right now?"

"I'm definitely not gay, but I really like playing with my ass...Is this normal?"

Many men have responded to my blog who like the idea of "living plugged" as I have coined the phrase, and most of these have been straight guys. To be equal about this, even more women, I think, are into butt plugging than men are, but I get the feeling that men are coming around at a rapid rate. And, as I have said, several times, the purpose of this blog is to encourage all men to explore their anal sexuality. It is surprising when I think about it that so many women love anal play, but I understand that if they're being fucked in the vagina when they've got a plug in their ass, the feelings drive them crazy. It's easier to understand about men, because we have prostates, and getting the prostate massaged from the inside often results in ejaculations of a stronger nature than those that come from masturbating our cocks. And so, men who have partners that don't care for anal stimulation have begun to secretly plug without their partners knowing.

So, straight men who are not gay, whose wives or GFs don't like anal have begun to secretly use butt plugs and dildos. But gay men whose partners are not thrilled with anal also secretly wear butt plugs. I'm one of these. My partner of almost 22 years is just not into anal sex, and there's nothing wrong with that. But after many years of not being anal with my partner, I have finally begun to wear a plug every day, every night, everywhere and every when—and I just love it.

Taken all together, then, the secret world of butt plugging includes straight men and women, as well as gay men and, no doubt lesbians. The secret part comes from those who get a thrill from being secretly plugged or feel a need to wear plugs without anyone else knowing. This blog might be a place where secret pluggers can find one another. 

Even though I'm decidedly and proudly gay, I am thrilled to think that straight guys are so comfortable with their masculinity that they not only don't feel threatened by the idea that anal play is somehow "gay" and they don't mind sharing their plugging affection with others. 

Bear in mind that I get pics and vids directly from the Internet. In all cases, those that I use are there for taking, and the sites make embedding vids possible by providing the html codes for it. I do not knowingly "steal" any pictures or vids. Also, this is not a monetized site. I don't do it for the money but for the sheer dedication to plugging and for fun. I also appreciate those men who have sent me pictures of their plugged asses for use here.






No comments:

Post a Comment